PROGRAMMS and TREATMENTS
– Our treatments are non-therapeutic, well-being and relaxing massages.
– Our team is made up by women and men and therefore we cannot guarantee that the treatments will be done by women rather than men.
– The guest is required to present a medical aptitude certificate, delivered by a G.P .within 3 months of the stay.
– Our treatments are not entitled to sickness benefits.
Would the guest be late for his appointment, the treatment will be cancelled and postponed according to availability.
– Restricted access for children under 16 years old.
– Taxes and services included, exclusive of local taxes and drinks.
– They can be subjected to modifications.
– All personal further expenses will have to be settled on departure.
– Package offers not taken advantage of cannot be deducted.
– Free of charge for children under 12 sharing their parents’ room
– Extra bed: 51 € per day and per person.
– The reservation is confirmed on the date of reception of a 30% deposit of the total cost of the stay.
– Rooms are available from 3 P.M. and must be vacated by 12 Noon
– Pets are allowed 25 €/day
Any cancellation will be made in writing (letter, fax, e-mail).
Any cancellation of a STAY WITH TREATMENTS taking place:
• Over 30 days before the arrival date: the deposit, minus an administrative cost of 50 € per person will be reimbursed.
• From 30 days to a fortnight before the arrival date: the hotel will retain 15% of the total cost of the stay.
• Within 2 weeks before the arrival date: the hotel will retain 30% of the total cost of the stay
Any cancellation of a stay without treatment:
• at least 24 hours prior to arrival, local time, to avoid a penalty of the full stay (except in July & August).
• at least 72 hours prior to arrival, local time, to avoid a penalty of the full stay (in July & August)
– Any interruption of the stay will entail the payment of the whole stay.
After contacting the customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 60 days, the customer may contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and procedures are available on his website : www.mtv.travel.
This is the Tourism and Travel Mediator for hotels. The mediator can be contacted within 12 months of the first complaint.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB.